This September, travel to Hong Kong for Above & Beyond’s ABGT300, with Nikhil Chinapa, Submerge, and us, for the weekend of a lifetime.
Here’s what Nikhil himself has to say about this iconic weekend –
“If you’ve followed what I’ve been doing in dance music over the years, you’ll know I have a special relationship with Above & Beyond. I brought them to India for the first time in 2007, when they played at Candolim beach. When we built our first Vh1 Supersonic in 21 days, Tony from A&B cancelled his holiday plans to be with us in Goa, to support both the new festival and me.
Earlier, on 10.11.12, we saw the birth of Above & Beyond’s Group Therapy – ABGT001 – right here, against the beautiful Jaymahal Palace in Bangalore. After 6 years and 299 episodes, the music is back near our home – in Hong Kong. I’ve been to so many Above & Beyond gigs across the world, but there’s something truly magical and special about Group Therapy. After ABGT001, I witnessed ABGT200 in Amsterdam.. and now I’m planning to head to Hong Kong for ABGT300 and I’d like to take some friends with me.
Submerge and Beanstalk are putting together an amazing weekend that includes not only concert tickets for ABGT 300 & Anjunadeep, but also stay. Maybe I’ll even be able to put together a special experience for all of us traveling from India. And what’s the best part? It’s all lining up with the 2nd October long weekend!”
29th September – ABGT300
- ABOVE & BEYOND
- ANDREW BAYER
- BEN BÖHMER
- ILAN BLUESTONE
- SPENCER BROWN
30th September – Anjunadeep Open Air (Official ABGT300 after party)
- ABOVE & BEYOND (Yoga Set)
- BEN BÖHMER (Live)
- DOM DONNELLY
- JAMES GRANT & JODY WISTERNOFF
- Ticket for one to ABGT 300 on 29th September
- Ticket to Anjunadeep Open Air (official ABGT 300 After party) on 30th September
- 3 nights’ stay at the Ibis North Point or similar, on double occupancy basis, inclusive of breakfast and wifi
- Visa Assistance
- Access to exclusive experiences hosted by Nikhil Chinapa
Key Points –
- To book, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then share our bank details with you, and you will be required to transfer the amount to confirm your seat.
- Upon confirmation, you will be required to share your passport details so we can apply for your visa straight away. Please note, the grant of the visas is at the sole discretion of the visa correction officer and governing authorities. Neither Submerge, nor Beanstalk, can be held liable for the same. Should your visa be rejected for any reason, we will further assist with an appeal process. We recommend to hold off from booking your flights till the visa is granted. No refunds will be processed should your visa not come through, but we will do our utmost to make sure you are granted one. We would hate for anyone to miss out!
- All purchases outside of flights are strictly non-refundable. Please check flight cancellation and refund policy at the time of booking
- All expenses not mentioned above, including but not limited to, local transfers, meals, personal expenses etc. are additional
- Submerge and Beanstalk retain the rights of admission and refusal for this trip.
- Submerge and Beanstalk are not liable for any losses incurred on this trip.
Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any other questions.
We can’t wait for September, and are looking forward to a great weekend with the Anjuna family!